Flexible Sales Assistant Roles - Various Locations
Flexible Sales Assistant Roles - Various Locations APPLY NOW
Are you looking for a creative, fun, flexible part-time role where you will feel valued and part of the team?
Then look no further! We're on the look out for two fabulous Sales Assistants who can work across all our sites, filling open shifts and covering holiday. In return we offer a generous hourly rate (£9 - £11 depending on experience) and a vibrant work environment.
Who are we? We're Postmark, an award-winning greeting card retailer, renowned for our selection of quality, design led greeting cards and beautiful stationery. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and we thrive on providing top-notch customer service in inspiring retail surroundings.
In all our stores you'll find a fantastic selection of greeting cards, stationery, wrap, ribbon, pens, paper based gifts and much more. A young, growing company we have lots of opportunities for growth and we invest time training and helping our staff to reach their full potential.
Experienced and confident, you will be working in various locations across south and west London.
You will need to be willing to travel and work in at least 2, preferably three, of our locations for this role
Balham - SW12
Blackheath - SE3
Chiswick - W4
East Dulwich - SE22
Greenwich - SE10
Wimbledon Village - SW19
If you've got bags of enthusiasm and a can do attitude then this could be just the role for you!
Please note - As this role will involve opening stores and occasionally working alone you must be 18 years or older to apply for this position. We are sorry we cannot consider anyone younger at this time.
Routine Daily duties involve
- Greeting customers who enter the shop
- Merchandising and tidying to ensure the shop floor looks its best and has a great selection of cards, especially bestsellers, available.
- Assisting shoppers to find items they are looking for.
- Answering queries from customers.
- Processing cash and card payments
- Keeping the store tidy and clean
- Pricing merchandise
- Balancing cash registers with receipts if you are on a closing shift.
- Reporting any discrepancies and problems to your supervisor.
- Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays
The personal skills that we look for at Postmark:
- A friendly and engaging personality.
- Comfortable working with members of the public.
- A confident manner.
- Helpful and polite.
- Assistants should be physically fit as they will be on their feet for most of the day and may be required to lift stock items.
- An interest in cards and stationery
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Smart appearance and articulate.
- Great English
- Retail experience