Shipping and Returns
shipping and returns
WHAT SHIPPING METHODS ARE AVAILABLE?
At Postmark you can choose from three different delivery options•Postal Delivery - We post all our orders, to the UK and international, using Royal Mail. P&P is free all all UK orders over £15. • Click and Collect We offer Free Click and Collect at all our shops (please note during the current Tier 4 restrictions we are unable to offer this service from our Greenwich shop) • Local Delivery If you live locally to a Postmark shop (2-3km radius) we can also delivery your order to you via our paid for Local Delivery service.
UK Postal Orders
All UK orders are sent via Royal Mail.
• Orders under £15 are sent via Royal Mail 1st Class and charged at £2.50 This is our standard shipping rate and shipping method.
• If your order is over £15 you can choose to ship it at our standard rate via 1st Class Royal Mail or opt for our FREE shipping option. If you opt for our free P&P service your order will be sent out via 2nd Class Royal Mail.
How long do UK orders take?
• We post orders Monday to Friday and aim to post all orders placed before 2pm on the same day.• Orders placed after 3pm on Friday will be posted the following Monday (unless it is a Bank Holiday) • Orders shipped via Royal Mail 1st Class usually take 1-2 working days to arrive.
• Orders shipped via Royal Mail 2nd Class usually take 3-5 working days to arrive
• If you have not received your order after 5 days please do get in touch and let us know.• Please note during the current Corona Virus Pandemic postal deliveries in the UK are taking longer than normal. Depending on the post in your area please allow up to 7 working days for your order to arrive •
EU deliveries are charged at £6 and Worldwide deliveries are charged between £10-£30 depending on the international Zone• EU Deliveries are sent via Royal Mail International Standard and take 3-5 working days • Worldwide Deliveries are also sent via Royal Mail International Standard and can take 7-10 working days to arrive
free Click and collect
• We offer FREE Click & Collect from all our of our shops.• Simply choose the Postmark shop you would like to collect from at checkout, plus a time and date for collection. • Collection times vary for our stores but we will endeavor to have your order ready as soon as possible. Once your order is ready we will notify you that it is ready to collect. • C&C can take 1-3 days to prepare if we need to move stock to your collection location. • However if you need your order sooner than that just let us know via email and we can get your order ready - at the location you have choose - and offer you alternatives for any products we may not have in stock at that time. If you are happy to take these alternatives you can pretty much pick your order up straight away. • When your order is ready to collect you will receive an email letting you know. Once you have received this email you can head to your location point to pick up your items (during opening hours - please check before you visit!)
We offer Local Delivery within a 2-3km radius of each of our shops.•Simply choose the Local Delivery option at check out • Local Delivery orders will be delivered within 1-2 working days. • Please note Local Delivery is a paid for service and costs £4.95
•If you are unhappy with your items for any reason we can offer you a refund.•Please notify us of a return by email: firstname.lastname@example.org •We would ask that items are returned within 21 days of receipt. •Refunds will be provided based on the items being received in original sealed packaging and in re-saleable condition. •You can return you items to any of our shops or you can post them to us at Postmark 59 North Cross Road East Dulwich SE22 9ET London •We are sorry but we are unable to refund return postage costs •It is highly advisable to obtain proof of postage when returning an item as a refund will not be provided until the items have been received. •In the unlikely case that the items are received damaged or not re-saleable, we reserve the right not to provide a refund to you and you will be responsible for the cost of such items being returned to you within 28 days. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Other Important Information
• All orders are subject to availability. We will endeavor to keep our site fully up to date but sometimes things go out of stock quicker than expected. Sorry!• If we are unable to complete your order we will contact you straight away and you will be offered a full refund or the option to choose an alternative product at a similar price. • Please note that the colour of certain products may vary due to image lighting and quality. If you would like us to confirm the colour before purchasing please feel free to call or email us on the details listed above. •Once payment has been received we will email you confirmation of receipt. We will then send you an email confirming dispatch of your order once it has been completed by out little team and collected by Royal Mail. • In case you do not receive any of these emails, please check your ‘spam’ filter just in case they are being identified as junk mail. If you still have not received any communications from us please contact us on: +44 (0)20 8963 1133